Adventure Mode is a gamemode that was added in Update 1.1. It is useful for Player-created maps, as it limits some in-game functions in Minecraft.
- Blocks cannot be destroyed by hand, the appropriate tool must be used.
- Blocks cannot be placed.
- Interactions with mechanisms is permitted.
- Players spawn exactly on the world's spawn point.
- Adventure Mode is mostly used by Map-creators, as it prevents Players from griefing or destroying their maps.
- It is theoretically possible to play "Survival Mode" in Adventure Mode, however, it is almost imperative the Player finds a Village initially.