1-3 Raw Beef,
Cows tend to walk around slowly and aimlessly, mooing and breathing occasionally. They will avoid walking off cliffs high enough to cause fall damage.
Cows can be farmed as they have the following advantages-
- When a Cow is killed, it will drop 0-2 Leather and Raw Beef.
- Cows can be milked by pressing and holding the Cow, or tapping the Bucket. button while holding a
- A Cow will drop Cooked Beef if killed with Fire.
Cows will be attracted towards equipped Wheat. In addition, if the Player holds down on the Cow or taps the button while holding wheat onto an adult cow, the Cow will enter love mode. If the Player does the same to another cow nearby, both Cows will Breed.
- Cows started dropping leather in Update 0.6.0, therefore making it possible to Craft leather-related objects.
- Since Update 0.14.0, Baby Zombies can spawn on Cows, creating Cow Jockeys.
- After Update 1.0, it is no longer possible to milk Baby Cows.
PassiveSheep • Cow • Mooshroom • Pig • Bat • Villager • Chicken • Squid • Turtle • Rabbit
HostileZombie (Zombie Villager • Husk) • Skeleton (Stray) • Creeper • Slime • Spider • Cave Spider • Guardian • Vex • Vindicator • Evoker • Ghast • Blaze • Magma Cube • Wither Skeleton • Witch • Endermite • Shulker • Silverfish
NeutralZombie Pigman • Enderman • Spider • Cave Spider • Polar Bear • Dolphin
TamableWolf • Ocelot • Horse • Llama
BossesEnder Dragon • Wither • Elder Guardian
Utility MobsIron Golem • Snow Golem
JockeysSpider Jockey • Chicken Jockey