Igloos can be found in Ice Plains and Taiga Biomes.
Some Igloos can also generate with "basements" which contain a trapped Villager, Zombie Villager, a Brewing Stand, some Red Carpets and a Chest with loot. The basement can be accessed by a Trapdoor hidden under a Carpet.
Loot from the basement includes a Golden Apple and the Brewing Stand has a Splash Potion of Weakness which can be used to cure the Zombie Villager, which gives the Player the Zombie Doctor Achievement.
|Group 1 count: 2-8|
|Group 2 count: 1|
|Based upon 1.7.0 behavior pack|
- Igloos are the second naturally generated structure to spawn with Zombie Villagers inside.
- The other such structure is a Zombie Village.
- Igloos contain Redstone Torches because regular Torches would cause the Ice to melt.
- Igloos are very useful if a world does not contain any Villages as the Zombie Villager can be cured and bred with the other Villager.
- Monster Eggs can sometimes spawn instead of Stone Bricks in an Igloo's basement.
NaturalLava Pools • Tree (Fallen) • Caves • Ice Spikes • Giant Mushrooms • Moss Stone Boulders • Mineral Vein • Ravine • Fossil
Small StructuresWitch Hut • Desert Well • Igloo • Library • Dungeon
Large StructuresAbandoned Mineshaft (Mesa) • Woodland Mansion • Temples (Jungle | Desert) • Stronghold • Ocean Monument • Village • Shipwreck
Nether StructuresNether Fortress • Glowstone Cluster
End StructuresEnd City • Chorus Tree • End Portal • End Gateway Portal