Neutral Mobs are Mobs that do not attack the Player, unless provoked in a specific manner.
List of neutral mobs
- Before Update 0.9.0, Spiders were the only neutral mobs in Minecraft; however, many more were added afterwards.
- Wolves and Llamas are the only neutral mobs that can be tamed.
- Spiders and Cave Spiders are only semi-neutral, since they become Hostile in a light level that is 7 or lower.
- Iron Golems become Hostile if the Player hits the Iron Golem or a Villager.
- Since Update 0.12.1, Zombie Pigmen start as neutral, but become Hostile if attacked.
- Endermen become hostile if attacked or looked in the eyes.
- Polar Bears become hostile if attacked or its babies are present.
See Neutral Mobs/Gallery