Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Upcoming updates Update 1.6
Update 0.11.0 was an update for Minecraft Android version that was released on June 4th 2015 for iOS and June 5th 2015.
- Death Messages (Fell to death, drowned, etc.)
- Language Support
- Custom Ban messages
- Status of Multiplayer Worlds
- Colored Text
Blocks & Items
- Grass Paths (Pressed Dirt)
- Block of Redstone
- Serves as only compact storage of Redstone.
- Used as a Decorational block.
- Boats (Bedrock Exclusive: Some properties)
- Fishing Rods
- Ghast Spawn Egg
- Raw Fish, can be smelted into Cooked Fish
- Raw Salmon, can be smelted into Cooked Salmon
- Rotten Flesh
- All Status Effects except Night Vision, Blindness, Health Boost, and Absorption.
- Only Nausea, Hunger, and Poison are obtainable.
- The rest by inventory editing, mods or servers.
- Bat Spawn Egg
- Squid Spawn Egg
- Cave Spider Spawn Egg
- Magma Cube Spawn Egg
- Added default Skin: Alex
- Can still use Steve
- City Folk Skin Pack
- Town Folk Skin Pack
- Custom Skins
- Rename Worlds
- Changing Game Mode
- Lock/Unlock Daylight Cycle
- Make Old Worlds Infinite
- Added View Bobbing Slider
- Milk removes Potion effects.
- Touching a Mob on Fire will set the Player on fire.
- Items can be swapped in the main Inventory GUI.
- Players in Creative Mode can no longer be set on fire.
- Players cannot die from The Void in Creative Mode.
Blocks & Items
- Wolves can now eat Rotten Flesh.
- Wolves' collars can now be Dyed.
- Added Zombie Pigman 'HAT' layer.
- Zombies now drop Rotten Flesh along with Feathers.
- If a Skeleton hits a Hostile Mob, the damaged mob will try to kill the Skeleton.
- Mobs can't walk through doors.
- Mobs can't walk through closed doors.
- Increased amount of Gravel on Mutated Extreme Hills Biome.
- Destroying Nether Reactor Core before it deactivates causes eternal night.
- Wooden Axe can't be used as Fuel.
- Mossy Cobblestone spawns underwater.
- Cave Spiders have no eyes.
- Bone Meal doesn't work.
- Mossy Cobblestone item name incorrect.
- Cocoa Beans don't grow.
- Minecarts disappear after saving.
- Arrows bounce off Wolves and dogs.
- Iron Bars don't connect to Glass Panes.
- Rare Duplication Glitch by pressing hot-bar next to 2 of any stackable item.
- Game crashes when placing/destroying a Sign.
- Game crashes when switch gamemodes while in Multiplayer.