Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Upcoming updates Update 1.6
Update 0.13.0 was an update for Minecraft that was released on November 19, 2015.
Beta Builds were released on November 2nd, 2015, and the final build was Build 5.
- Redstone Mechanics
- Redstone Lamps
- Redstone Torches
- Pressure Plates
- Daylight Sensors
- Tripwire Hooks
- Iron Trapdoors
- Note Blocks
- Trapped Chests
- Iron Doors
- More types of Wooden Doors: Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia and Dark Oak.
- Detector Rail
- Activator Rail
Blocks and Items
- Redstone can now be placed as Redstone Dust.
- Boats are now faster.
- Bedrock Exclusive: Blocks destroyed with Silk Touch will not make Gravel fall.
- String can now be placed as Tripwire.
- Arrows travel slower in Water and Lava.
- Higher spawn rate for Ghasts and Slimes
- Skeletons now run away from Wolves
- Creepers run at a quicker speed when chased by an Ocelots.
For gallery, See Here