Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Update 0.15.7 was a minor update for Minecraft. It was released for all devices on August 31, 2016. It mainly consisted of bug fixes.
- Natural Texture Pack
- Added localization for the Natural texture pack.
- Improved some text rendering, spacing and button sizes to accommodate above mentioned localization.
- Updated size and positions for logo and text for better comfort in Rift. (Windows 10 only)
- Fixed Rift mode crashing on launch in some circumstances. (Windows 10 only)
- Rowing a boat now works with keyboard in full immersive mode in Rift. (Windows 10 only)
- You can now buy & extend realms when playing on Windows 10 in Rift mode.
- Mouse gets correctly captured when you put the Rift headset back on after taking it off. (Windows 10 only)
- Fixed a crash when a player entered or created any world.
- Fixed a crash for some players who weren’t signed into Xbox Live.
- Fixed some issues with Rift mirror textures for distant water & trees. (Windows 10 only)
- The game no longer occasionally crashes when it is closed.
- Several fixes regarding removing the Rift headset. (Windows 10 only)
- Pause screen fixed for trial mode. (Windows 10 only)
- Virtual living room no longer affected by the player falling in the game in Rift. (Windows 10 only)
- No more black shadow boxes appearing when jumping near hanging blocks in immersive mode on the Rift. (Windows 10 only)
- Gaze cursor now re-centers correctly when looking up or down while dead in Rift. (Windows 10 only)
- Fixed textures for non-enchanted potions.
- Fixed Bottles o' Enchanting not giving XP.
- Fixed bug where if you step on a pressure plate in a desert temple, it would crash your game.