Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Update 0.16.1 was a minor update released for all platforms on November 4, 2016. It consisted mainly of bug fixes.
- Fixed spacing so there's now enough room for some longer localized text.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed a crash caused by some Splash Potions generated through slash Commands.
- The Player can now delete a world and save a resource pack if the path has UTF-8 characters.
- Fixed updating Player Inventory slots.
- Fixed Realms crash when placing an Item Frame.
- Fixed game crash when renaming a Map.
- Creepers explode when attacked by Snow Golems now.
- Fixed a crash when creating a new world.
- Fixed crashes caused by Fire Arrows.
- Fixed crash on iOS devices when game is resumed.
- Fixed crash when a player eats a piece of cake.