Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Upcoming updates Update 1.6
Update 0.7.3 was an update for Minecraft. It was released for Android and iOS on August 15th, 2013.
- Splash Text
- Animated background
- Improved title screen
- Realms can now be reset
- Sun, Moon, and Stars
- When creating a world, the world name defaults to "My World."
- Glowing Spider eyes
- Zombies and Skeletons visually burn in the morning.
- Can't login to Realms.
- Missing burning animation for Skeletons and Zombies when they burned in daylight (the Zombies and Skeletons emitted particles of smoke and slowly took damage like before Fire was re-added into Minecraft).
- There are three features in the menu background animation that were not yet added or were different being:
- No 3D Clouds
- Grass was darker and looked lusher in the game, as opposed to the animation.
- No 3D Grass
- All of this was added in Update 0.8.0.