Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Update 0.7.4 was a minor bug fix update for Minecraft. It was released for Fire OS on August 31st, 2013 and for Android and iOS on September 2nd, 2013.
- Tapping a Creeper with Flint and Steel ignites it.
- "External" button added in the edit section of the world create menu.
- Tools now make a faint sound when they break, and Flint and Steel has a sound when used.
- Splash Text changes each time the Player quits a world.
- Support for Commands, although when typing a command the message "Error: Command not found" displays in the Chat.
- Chiseled Quartz added to Survival Mode
- Phases of the Moon
- Increased the orbits of the Sun and Moon
- The Player burps after eating Food
- Tags for each message displayed by the server.
- The Sun could be seen by Players at night if they went to the edge of the world in Survival.
- There was a problem with the sizes of the Sun and the Moon, such as the Sun being in front of the Clouds.