Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
- Endermites will now attack from 8 Blocks away.
- The "/locate" Command will now work for Strongholds.
- Fixed an issue with Lingering Potions not being able to be poured into or scooped out of Cauldrons.
- Fixed the item swing animation occurring when the Inventory is closed.
- Horses can once again climb up Blocks in every direction.
- Using Lingering Potions to craft Tipped Arrows now creates the correct Tipped Arrow.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to download Music (Android only).
- The Achievements screen layout will now display properly (Fire TV only).
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen if a large Chest changed size as someone else was opening it.
- Enderman will no longer teleport after death.
- Skeletons and Strays will now deal damage based on difficulty level.
- Skeletons and Strays will now avoid Wolves.
- Fixed an issue when touch controls would suddenly look down.
- Fixed a crash when spawning a Villager using a Spawn Egg and wearing Enchanted Armor.
- Projectiles now work properly in Multiplayer games.
- Mobs will no longer become invulnerable when hit with an invisibility Potion.
- Players will no longer fall when re-entering a game after using Elytra.
- Fixed a crash when Dyeing Sheep on Realms.
- Fixed losing an empty Bucket when Milking a Cow in multiplayer.
- Skull projectiles can now be deflected back at the Wither.
- The Wither will now face the Player it has targeted.
- Fixed missing End Crystals in some imported worlds.
- Fixed the time it takes for Chickens to lay Eggs.
- Mobs can no longer be hit after they die.
- Fixed an issue when '.mctemplate' and '.mcaddon' files were not associated with Minecraft during import (iOS only).