Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
The final build was Build 2, which came after the 1.0.1 beta.
- Villager Trading.
- Biome Settlers Pack 3 Skin Pack.
- Added new seeds in the Seed Picker.
- New Add-On format. All old Add-Ons will automatically update.
- Warnings on those Add-Ons will appear, but they will be fully functional.
- Added the Storage screen in Settings to manage worlds, resource packs, and behavior packs.
- Music and sounds can now be changed using resource packs.
- The models for the Shulker and Ender Dragon can now be edited using Add-Ons.
- Husks are now a little bit taller than Zombies.
- Baby Villagers now have larger-sized heads.
- Added CDN to reduce game file sizes
- Low render distance options are now available for older devices
- Fixed Chunks that can't be refreshed completely when the client receives new Chunk data.
- Fixed dying twice when hit with two different sources of damage.
- Fixed medium/large-sized Slimes and Magma Cubes not having jumping or landing sounds.
- Fixed infinitely burning Fires that would cause gradual slowdown and spread more often.
- Fixed the hitbox on Stone and Wooden Buttons so they can no longer be stepped on by Players and other Mobs.
- Donkeys once again spawn in the Plains Biome.
- Chiseled Sandstone and Smooth Sandstone now have the correct bottom textures.
- Zombie Villagers of different variants now keep their professions when importing a world from Update 0.15.9 or earlier.
- Fixed an issue where Players could not Sleep through the night if there were Players in another dimension.
- Destroying a Painting no longer destroys the Block behind it.
- Mobs should really no longer walk in circles if they spawn or walk on a Block made from two Slabs.
- Lava will no longer leak out of a Blacksmith's house.
- Fixed a crash that was caused by Ocean Monuments and Nether Bridges generating.
- Fixed a crash when a Player changes dimension and there are other nearby Players.
- Fixed the positioning of Mobs that are sitting on other Mobs.
- Ridden Mobs (ie. Spider Jockeys) can now be pulled into Minecarts.
- Spider Jockeys will now properly spawn with Strays or Wither Skeletons if the conditions are correct.
- Fixed an issue where Villagers would no longer breed.
- Items that must be placed on blocks (ie. Rails and Torches) can now be properly placed on top of Slabs.
- The Nether Star can no longer be destroyed by explosions.
- Villagers will now run slower when attacked.
- Fixed the message that appears after flying into a wall with Elytra.
- Fixed several texture issues in the Candy Texture Pack.
- Fixed a crash when importing a file into the game (iOS only).
- Players who receive more than one stack with the
/giveCommand now see the correct number of items received in the Chat.
- Fixed Mobs going out of Fences when reloading a world.
- Capes will no longer appear when wearing Elytra.
- Fixed rotated item texture on dropped Anvils.
- Villagers spawned using the
/summonCommand will no longer just spawn as Farmers.
- Shulkers placed upside down will no longer appear unattached from the Block they're placed on.
- Fixed a crash when exiting a game session.
- Arrows will no longer turn black after hitting opaque Blocks.
- Fixed crashes when launching a world with Behavior Packs and Resource Packs that had errors in the pack manifests.
- Fixed the End Gateway Portal in The End regenerating repeatedly.
- "The End… Again…" Achievements will now unlock properly.
- Villagers no longer wander too far away from their Village.