Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Most Console features were ported to Bedrock in this update.
The official changelogs related to Update 1.2 are:
- 1.2 Build 1 aka 22.214.171.124.
- 1.2 Build 2 aka 126.96.36.199.
- 1.2 Build 3 aka 188.8.131.52.
- 1.2 Build 4 aka 184.108.40.206.
- 1.2 Build 5 aka 220.127.116.11.
- 1.2 Build 6 aka 18.104.22.168.
- 1.2 Build 7 aka 22.214.171.124.
- 1.2 Build 8 aka 126.96.36.199.
- 1.2 Build 9 aka 188.8.131.52.
Note that the final changelog re-lists all changes and features which have been included in Update 1.2. However, all intermittent bugs added and fixed during the beta builds, are not included in the last changelog.
- Crossplay with Xbox One and Switch users.
- Temperature changes depending on height.
- User Interface to select common Commands in Chat.
- Armor Stand
- Bedrock Exclusive: Can be changed into different poses using either Redstone signals or interaction with the stand.
- Bedrock Exclusive: Can hold items without Commands.
- Firework Star
- Music Disc
- Book and Quill
- Written Books
- Firework Rocket
- Bedrock Exclusive: Can be launched horizontally with a Dispenser.
- Zombie Villager Spawn Egg
- Parrot Spawn Egg
- The App Name was changed from "Minecraft Pocket Edition" to "Minecraft".
- New in-game settings
- In-game Skin change
- New Crafting Interface
Blocks and Items
- Blocks now have outlines when hovered upon.
- Banners and Stained Glass now spawn in End Cities.
- Observers now have an updated texture.
- Ice is now transparent.
- Maps can now be held in the off-hand slot.
- Glass Panes now have a new texture.
- Beacon beam color can now be changed by Stained Glass.
- Blaze Powder is now needed to fuel Brewing Stands.
- Mob Heads are now 3D in the Inventory.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HelenAngel/status/882830832569909248
- ↑ https://twitter.com/4JStudios/status/872442717128863746/photo/1
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_tomcc/status/879393272778563584