Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Upcoming updates Possibly 1.4.1 and 1.5?
Update 1.2.3 was a minor update for Minecraft Pocket Edition. It was released for all platforms on October 18, 2017.
The following changelogs has been released:
- Minecraft Android Beta - 1.2.3 Build 1
- Minecraft - 1.2.3 (Bedrock) – Full release
- Minecraft Content Release – October 27, 2017 (Bedrock) - Content release, October 27, 2017
Before the full release, there was one beta build leading up to the final release.
New Marketplace Content
- Block & Seek by Polymaps.
- Dr. Splice’s Lab Escape by 57Digital.
- Mystery Lands: Scary Chunks by Pathway Studios.
- The Cube Theater by Qwertyuiopthepie.
- The Haunted Neighborhood by PixelHeads.
- Fall Fest by Blockception.
- FightMe! By Pathway Studios.
- Land's End by Blockworks.
- SkyFair by Blockworks.
- Boo! by 57Digital.
- Cute But Spoopy by Eneija.
- Onsie by Eneija.
- The Boo Crew by Razzleberries.
- Lucha Libre by 57Digital.
- Spookfest by Irish.
- Sci-Fi Horror by Pathway Studios.
- Space Crew by InPvP.
- Spooky Skeleton by Blockception.
- Stranger Things Skin Pack (in Content release).
- Added a button to join a Realm using an invite code on the Friends tab, for platforms that can't click on Realms invite links.
- Pressing the A button on the Creative inventory will now place one item in the inventory, not a full stack. Pressing the Y button will place a full stack and X will clear the hotbar in Creative mode.
- iOS render distance is no longer limited to 6 chunks on higher memory devices.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed child accounts to join servers when multiplayer permissions were disabled.
- Fixed a crash when the game was suspended (Xbox One only).
- Fixed a crash that occurred if a player with blocked multiplayer privileges was in a world and accepted an invite from another player (Xbox One only).
- Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the skin picker.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading world chunks.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the crafting screen.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when going through a Nether portal and then using a piston.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when crafting items while a split-screen player joined (Xbox One only).
- Fixed a crash when pressing OK on the disconnect message after suspending and resuming the game (iOS only).
- Fixed a crash that occurred with Iron Golems on converted worlds.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the
/fillcommand that caused to many spawned entities to fall.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using uppercase letters in
- Fixed a crash on low memory iOS devices.
- The game will no longer freeze if a second player joins with split-screen while the first player controller is disconnected (Xbox One only).
- Decreased the sensitivity of placing blocks.
- The 'Sniper Duel' achievement is now unlockable (Xbox One only).
- The 'Inception' achievement in now unlockable on all platforms.
- Fixed an exploit that caused rails to be duplicated.
- Fixed an exploit that caused Shulker boxes to be duplicated when broken by an explosion.
- The Sign screen can now be closed if the cursor has been moved to the third line (iOS only).
- Fixed worlds that were created on Xbox One not opening after being downloaded to another platform from Realms.
- Fire Resistance effect will now properly protect players after quitting and rejoining a world.
- The virtual keyboard no longer opens and can't be closed when opening Host Options (Fire TV only).
- Fixed torches and other light sources giving off very little light when Smooth Lighting was enabled.
- Attacking or mining with an enchanted book will no longer apply the book's enchantment.
- Players can no longer be targeted by mobs before loading into a world or dimension.
- Fixed an issue causing transparency issues on several skins.
- Pressing the A button no longer cancels Elytra flight and will now make the player ascend.
- Players will no longer cease climbing stairs and slabs while flying.
- Fixed Iron Golems not causing enough Knockback effect.
- Servers will no longer briefly appear on the Friends tab.
- Heavy blocks no longer break when falling on leaf blocks.
- Fixed the texture offset of Mooshroom's udder layer.
- Cobweb will now drop as an item when cut with shears.
- Sheep no longer emit two sounds when dying.
- Food particles now appear when feeding animals.
- Items renamed in an anvil that have been placed will now retain their names after being mined.
- Several improvements to handling split-screen controller assignments (Xbox One only).
- The game will no longer accept input from the previous controller after changing controllers while the game is suspended (Xbox One only).
- Split-screen players are now correctly assigned after their controllers are disconnected and reconnect in a different order (Xbox One only).
- Fixed Guardians not spawning in Ocean Monuments.
- Leaves that have snow over them will no longer appear black.
- Fixed an issue that could cause chat to freeze if there was a high amount of chat output.
- Skulls can now be placed on the ground when a layer of snow is already there.
- Endermen now take damage in filled cauldrons.
- Doors, Wooden Buttons, Ladders and Fishing Rods can now be used as fuel in a Furnace.
- Fixed some vines being destroyed when pressing right-click.
- Fixed an incorrect controller tooltip when moving an item in the Creative inventory over the hotbar.
- All mobs can now be spawned on water by players.
- It's now easier to see the texture animation of flowing water.
- Spider and Endermen eyes are now slightly visible when hit with invisibility potions.
- Fixed no sound when filling a bottle with Dragon's Breath.
- "Elytra Wings" are now referred to simply as "Elytra".
- Players with Fire Resistance will now receive damage from lightning.
- Fixed a constant green highlight on the inventory screen of tamable mobs.
- Pumpkins and mob heads can now be equipped directly from the Creative inventory on Pocket UI.
- When placing layered snow, only one block will now be taken from the inventory.
- Flint and Steel no longer takes damage when hitting mobs.
- Using Pick Block on giant mushrooms will no longer give unobtainable mushroom blocks.
- Arrows that are picked up will now join an existing stack in the offhand slot, not creating a separate stack.
- Minecarts and boats can no longer be destroyed by Ender Pearls.
- Door and fence gates can now be placed on dirt path blocks.
- Items moving in flowing water will no longer have jittery movement.
- Dead bushes can now be replaced when placing blocks and items.
- Decreased the hitbox size on crops.
- The hitbox size of Nether Wart will now increase as it grows.
- Increased the distance that the Enchantment Table book will open when a player approaches it.
- Runes no longer float from bookshelves to the Enchantment Table at the same time.
- Fixed graphical issues with the experience bar when the Candy Texture Pack is applied.
- Banners will now wave when daylight cycle is disabled.
- Light Gray Shulker Boxes now have the proper name.
- Shulker Boxes now only give a full Redstone signal when filled with 27 full item stacks.
- Top snow is now destroyed immediately after placing water or lava over it.
- Food particles no longer come out of players' foreheads.
- Crafting and container screens now close when a player takes from another player or mob.
- It is no longer possible for players to place a block in the same space they are sneaking, causing them to fall.
- Uncraftable and unobtainable items no longer appear in the Recipe Book in Survival mode.
- The tooltip for Stone variants in the Recipe Book now properly show they're in the "Nature" category.
- Split-screen GUI Scale is now saved separately from Fullscreen GUI Scale (Xbox One only).
- Mooshroom now displays a particle effect when sheared.
- Eating and drinking animations are now visible when a player is seen from third-person view while under the invisibility status effect.
- Additional Map items are no longer lost when more than one Map is placed in an Anvil’s input slot while creating a Locator Map.
- Fixed player's camera Y-value from flickering up/down when the player teleports.
- Fixed "Custom" skin name appearing as placeholder text on player skin change notifications.
- Fixed the left leg being rotated the wrong way on armor stand poses.
- Items replaced by a command are now visible instantly in the inventory.
- The "Choose Skin" text no longer flickers on the Skin Picker (Android only).
- Scroll bars in menus no longer jitter when using the right stick to scroll.
- Fixed low-speed movement occurring after controller thumbstick is released (VR only).
- When pressing tab to complete a command, the choices are now sorted correctly.
- Adding a 'damage_sensor' to an entity type no longer prevents