Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Upcoming updates Update 1.6
- Turtle Eggs.
- Version exclusive: Are named Sea Turtle Eggs.
- "Do a Barrel Roll!" - Use Riptide to give yourself a boost (30G)
- "One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four" - Place 4 Sea Pickles on the same block (20G)
- "Echolocation" - Feed a Dolphin Fish and have it lure you to Treasure (20G)
- "Moskstraumen" - Activate a Conduit (50G)
- A new menu background.
- Updated textures for Kelp and Cooked Fish.
- The default field of view is reduced from 70 to 60.
- Coral no longer dies as long as one side is touching water.
- The friction of Blue Ice is decreased.
- Dolphins can be given Raw Fish or Raw Salmon, and will swim towards the nearest Underwater Ruins or Shipwreck.
- Undead mobs will now sink when in water and can walk on the ocean floor.
- Husks that sink will now transform into Zombies, and Zombies that sink will transform into Drowneds.
- Skeleton Horses can now be ridden underwater.
- Skeletons and Strays will switch from ranged to melee attacks while underwater and switch back when out of water.
- Changed the steering of Boats when using keyboard and mouse by pressing W to move forward and S to reverse.
- Improved player swimming at the surface of water.
- Tridents can be enchanted with Mending and Unbreaking.
- Added an animation when using Riptide in first person perspective.
- Drowneds are no longer behind the Experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Drowneds now spawn with a chance of holding a Nautilus Shell.
- Nautilus Shells are no longer behind the experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Updated the Riptide spin texture.
- Tridents will no longer break blocks in Creative Mode.
- Structure Blocks are now fully functionnal.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when suspending the game during world generation.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a Piston moved a Cauldron underwater.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when playing Truffletop Town and dying while using Elytra and Fireworks.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when searching the Store on Oculus Rift and Gear VR.
- Increased performance when viewing particles from the Ender Dragon's attack and lingering potions.
- Improved performance around Ocean Monuments on Android devices.
- Personal Game Mode is now fully applied in Game Settings when switched from Survival to Creative.
- The first mouse click after re-mapping an action to a key is now recognized.
- Players will no longer inherit the host's spawn, inventory, and location when rejoining a world with a Resource Pack removed.
- Fixed players not able to join worlds hosted by players who previously joined another player's world.
- Fixed the controller not being detected when resuming the game from suspended state after changing profiles.
- Changes made to the 'Trust Player Permissions' setting during world creation will now persist after loading into the world.
- Fixed an issue with saved worlds not syncing properly between Xbox One consoles.
- Players without an Xbox Live Gold membership can once again join and host LAN games on Xbox One.
- Resource and Behavior Packs are now properly enabled/disabled on Realms when restoring backups or replacing worlds.
- The Mob Griefing game rule now converts properly from Console Edition worlds.
- The 'Castaway' achievement no longer unlocks before completing the requirement.
- Flying speed now stays constant while descending in Creative mode.
- Players will no longer gradually drift up or down when swimming straight ahead.
- Fixed experience orbs not always being picked up by players.
- Bone Meal is now depleted when used on Kelp from a Dispenser.
- Dropped items can once again pass under top slabs.
- Tall birch trees will once again generate in Mutated Birch Forests.
- Fixed water flow being inconsistent and suspended around caves and ravines.
- Splash Water Bottles will now keep Dolphins hydrated on land.
- Pick Block now works in Survival mode.
- Pick Block now selects the proper variant of Buttons and Pressure Plates.
- Players can no longer refill breath and breathe underwater by swimming into ice blocks.
- Sneaking and jumping into water no longer prevents jumping or swimming upwards.
- Riptide can no longer be used while riding a mount.
- Fixed entering a Minecart from another Minecart.
- Passengers in boats will now take damage when falling from a high place.
- Fire Resistance once again protects players from Blaze ranged attacks.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get infinite lava buckets.
- Fixed an exploit that generated unlimited items and XP from furnaces.
- Players without permission can no longer attack mobs shooting arrows at them.
- Protection enchantments once again protects players from all types of damage.
- The Friendly Fire game rule now prevents damage from players using Fire Aspect, Flame, and Channeling enchantments.
- Decreased the damage given by standing in lava when armor with Fire Protection and Protection enchantments is equipped.
- TNT exploding underwater no longer deals damage to players and other entities.
- Activating a Dispenser with its exit covered and a bucket of fish inside will now drop the bucket of fish as an item.
- The Trident will now be thrown the direction the cursor is pointing when playing in VR.
- Fixed Tridents damaging multiple mobs in a single throw.
- Tridents can no longer be destroyed by explosions.
- Tridents thrown into Soul Sand now land properly and no longer prevent Loyalty from working.
- Tridents thrown underwater will no longer produce infinite bubbles.
- Tridents fired from a Dispenser no longer have the exact same trajectory and will now lose durability.
- Woodland Explorer Maps once again point players correctly to Woodland Mansions.
- Items will no longer get stuck in flowing water source blocks.
- Dropped items no longer float against the water current.
- Fixed received items disappearing after trading a renamed item with a Villager.
- Throwable items will no longer hit the player when there is a Parrot riding on their shoulder.
- It's once again possible to eat Raw Fish.
- Leather Horse Armor no longer loses its dyed color after world conversion.
- Arrows fired by Skeletons can no longer be picked up by players.
- Leads and Balloons can no longer be attached to Horses being ridden by players.
- Banners are no longer consumed from the inventory when placed in Creative mode.
- The Ender Dragon will no longer get stuck if the player moves too far away.
- Dolphins and Cod no longer get the jitters when swimming in groups.
- Silverfish can once again enter Stone blocks.
- Increased the collision size of fish mobs.
- Donkeys and Mules no longer become Horses after Console Edition world conversion.
- Mobs will no longer rotate their heads 360 degrees while in Boats.
- Baby animals will no longer take damage in boats.
- Zombie Villagers created during world generation are no longer super-fast and scary.
- Fixed issues with Zombie pathfinding and not attacking players.
- Guardians once again spawn in valid water source blocks.
- Fixed two Elder Guardians sometimes spawning in each chamber of an Ocean Monument.
- Arrows fired by Skeletons and Strays can now damage the Wither.
- Dolphins can no longer fully clip through Magma Blocks.
- Mobs will no longer spawn on top of Redstone components.
- Pumpkins are now consumed when creating an Iron Golem.
- Salmon will no longer get stuck on the edges of Old Worlds.
- Fixed the hitbox of Coral Fans.
- Blocks can no longer be placed with no other block to support it when sprint-flying underwater in Creative mode.
- Command Blocks can now be modified when set to 'Repeat' and 'Always Active'.
- Fixed blocks that were removed underwater not creating source water blocks.
- Ice placed on Magma blocks in the Nether no longer create water source blocks when melted.
- Powered Observers now convert properly from Console Edition worlds.
- Cauldrons with varying levels of water now convert properly from Console Edition worlds.
- TNT can no long deal damage or destroy blocks underwater when placed on non-full blocks.
- Crops will no longer grow by repeatedly placing a full size, non-transparent block on top of them.
- Blocks can once again be repeatedly placed when flying sideways in Creative mode.
- Decreased the time is takes to break Coral Fans in Survival.
- Redstone, Torches, and Redstone Torches can no longer be placed on Seagrass underwater.
- Lava falling onto a water block with Seagrass or Kelp from will now become Stone.
- Armor Stands can now be destroyed by thrown Tridents.
- Fixed water flowing incorrectly from stairs that contained water source blocks.
- Blocks can no longer be placed underwater without highlighting another block while sprint-swimming in Creative mode.
- Top Snow will now break once it hits water.
- Top Snow falling on a Snow block no longer loses one layer.
- Ice bergs, Sea Grass, and Kelp can no longer replace blocks of an Ocean Monument when generated.
- Mutated Savanna Plateau and Mutated Mesa Plateau biomes now convert properly from old worlds.
- All overhangs and floating islands will once again generate with grass or snow under them.
- Bryce Mesa biomes will now generate correctly.
- The surface of water can now be seen when viewing from behind glass underwater.
- Fixed water not rendering when swimming against the bottom of a block.
- Fixed water not rendering when viewed at certain angles near the surface.
- Rain no longer severely limits view distance.
- Entities no longer become invisible based on the position of the observing player.
- Fixed the mining cracking animation being out of sync when mining from a boat.
- Particles now appear when player jump into water.
- Particles now appear when Tropical Fish flop into the water.
- Double doors once again display correctly.
- Fixed the texture of Dark Prismarine Stairs.
- Fixed water coloring in mutated biomes.
- Fixed the glint on enchanted Tridents in first person.
- Fixed the rotation of Tridents while charging in first person.
- Fixed some chunk rendering that caused players to see through the ground at certain angles.
- Minimized animation delays with large stacks of falling blocks.
- The Lead attach point no longer appears in front of the player when swimming.
- Fixed some visual issues with Kelp.
- Lava will now render when the player's perspective is right below the surface.
- Fixed Bows not appearing in the right hand when being charged.
- Fixed the texture of the Wither's armor not appearing properly with several Texture Packs.
- Fixed the rotation of Oak Trapdoor textures.
- Fixed seam lines appearing between Cactus blocks on the City Texture Pack.
- Improved swimming motion when using full VR mode.
- Players can no longer see through blocks while swimming against blocks in Virtual Living Room mode on Oculus Rift and Gear VR.
- Fixed missing water textures while underwater and a block is placed above the water.
- Glass once again renders properly at further distances and certain angles.
- All Button items now display properly in the hotbar and when placed in an Item Frame.
- Fixed the cracking animation not appearing when mining blocks through the water surface.
- Fixed textures on low-end devices when the Education toggle was enabled.
- Fixed the delay in Ice textures appearing when using the Frost Walker enchantment.
- Enchanted Tridents no longer flash red when entering fire.
- Fixed helmets being visible after being destroyed by taking damage from a mob.
- Water now appears properly around Ladders.
- Flowing water now angles properly when flowing down.
- Flowing water touching Stairs that contains a water source no longer causes water to flow from the solid face of the Stairs.
- Hay Bales now have the correct bottom texture when held or seen in Item Frames.
- Fixed some Update Aquatic sound effects not playing on low memory devices.
- Beacons now have sound effects.
- The drinking sound is no longer played twice when drinking a potion or Milk.
- The 'Sign In' button will now disappear from the main menu after signing in.
- Pressing the 'Default Settings' button will now only affect the control scheme that is selected.
- Improved messaging when there are no Old Worlds to sync.
- A controller tooltip will now appear when it is possible to place blocks underwater.
- Fixed the Marker on Treasure Maps disappearing when another player quits and rejoins a world.
- Cached Data once again appears on the Storage screen.
- Enchantment names can now be seen on the Enchantment Table screen with Pocket UI when using keyboard and mouse.
- Image thumbnails and game modes for worlds and world templates will now appear when searching on the Storage screen.
- The book on the Enchantment Table screen no longer overlaps the suggested enchantment's name.
- Fixed spelling errors for Anemone and Red Lipped Blenny Tropical Fish.
- The "Manage who can send you invites" button in Profile settings now points to the proper location.
- Pressing down on the controller no longer loses focus on the chat field.
- Changes to a world's name when it is initially created from a template will now update properly after saving and quitting.
- The paper doll no longer sticks out of the frame on the inventory screen while swimming.
- Fixed Slowness levels over 4 not appearing on the Mob Effects screen.
- The player model in the skin picker no longer covers the rotate icons in certain GUI scales.
- The coordinates of Buried Treasure are now accurate when using the '/locate' command.
- Seagrass obtained by commands is now functional and stackable.
- Special symbols in a player’s nickname no longer cause a syntax error when trying to teleport that player from the Host Options tab.
- Using the '/spreadplayers' command will no longer set entities or players at y=255.
- Ladders no longer appear as invisible blocks with collision when placed using '/setblock'.
- Map items now have the proper name displayed in chat for players when using commands.
- Replacing or moving containers no longer causes the items from the container to drop to the ground.
Add-Ons (Resource and Behavior Packs)
- Updated templates for 1.5.0 with new assets and behaviors can be downloaded at minecraft.net/addons
- Humanoid mobs can now hold items in their offhand. See 'drowned.json' for an example
- Some of the new Bedrock Achievements are not yet implemented in the Java Edition.