Pre-Release | 0.1.0
1.0 | 1.0.1 | 1.0.2
Before Update 1.4 was released, 2 beta version for Update 1.5 were released, and after 1.4 was released, even more beta versions have been released. Whether (or when) the full 1.5 release will come is unknown.
- A new menu background.
- Updated textures for Kelp and and Cooked Fish.
- The default field of view is reduced from 70 to 60.
- Coral no longer dies as long as one side is touching water.
- The friction of Blue Ice is decreased.
- Dolphins can be given Raw Fish or Raw Salmon, and will swim towards the nearest Underwater Ruins or Shipwreck.
- Undead mobs will now sink when in water and can walk on the ocean floor.
- Husks that sink will now transform into Zombies, and Zombies that sink will transform into Drowneds.
- Skeleton Horses can now be ridden underwater.
- Skeletons and Strays will switch from ranged to melee attacks while underwater and switch back when out of water.
- Changed the steering of Boats when using keyboard and mouse by pressing W to move forward and S to reverse.
- Improved player swimming at the surface of water.
- Tridents can be enchanted with Mending and Unbreaking.
- Added an animation when using Riptide in first person perspective.
- Drowneds are no longer behind the Experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Drowneds now spawn with a chance of holding a Nautilus Shell.
- Nautilus Shells are no longer behind the experimental Gameplay toggle.
- Updated the Riptide spin texture.
- Tridents will no longer break blocks in Creative Mode.
- Mojang keeps introducing seemingly out of place version numbers with the two first betas released before Update 1.4, and skipping builds 2 and 3.
- The first Beta for Update 1.6 was released on June 14, Update 1.6/build 1, which possibly indicates that the the final release of Update 1.5. is imminent.